🔥 MSN Viewer
The application requires Yarn to build. Once it is installed, run
yarn build to build the bundle. Upload everything in the
directory to a webserver and serve the directory as static files.
This small project is partly a playground for over-engineering. The technologies used are:
- XSLT and XML: Ancient, but still working in all browsers. Easiest way to parse and view the backup files.
- SASS: It's CSS, but better.
- Parcel: Bundling tool with minimal configuration required to build the web application.
- Dexie (IndexedDB): For saving previously-viewed backup files.
- Bootstrap: I am not good at making beautiful websites. Bootstrap almost makes it look like I know what I'm doing.
This software is open source softare, licensed under the AGPLv3. See
LICENSE file for details.